Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thenmala Eco-tourism

Thenmala is India's first planned ecotourism project and it shows. The cost and scale of the project is very inspirating. That's the only good thing I want to say about this place, because its state of disrepair made me sick dispite beautiful nature all around me.



On route to Themala

Railway bridge along the road

First view of Thenmala dam from the road
Sculpture Garden

Thenmala Dam



Arky on Thenmala Dam Boardwalk

Arky on Nature Trail

Elevated Walkway Thenmala

Beautiful view from the top of canopy

Jose and me on elevated walkway

Arky on Elevated walkway

Bird watching from elevated walkway

Waterfalls near Thenmala

Great place for fly fishing

Please visit www.thenmalaecotourism.com for more information and write to them giving a piece of your mind. I did! .

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment here using your Google account, OpenID or as an anonymous user.

Popular Posts