Beercamp, the tech-cultural revolution that has spread across Asia is finally coming to Hanoi.
It's like Barcamp-but with more beer. And every month too. We will hold the inaugural Beercamp event this Saturday, March 17th 2012, 5:30pm at The Windmill 31 Đặng Trần Côn, Đống Đa, Hanoi.
What is a Beercamp?
Beercamp is about people and connections. There is no topic, no agenda: the focus is on meeting up and finding common interests. It’s an reason for geeks to get out and socialize. It’s a chilled-out atmosphere where we can talk shop and talk business, and a way to stay in touch with the community and what’s happening.
Seriously: it's a great way to chill out, talk about what matters and meet other geeks in a fun, beery environment.
Beercamp Hanoi Event Details
- Date: Saturday, March 17, 2012
- Time: 5:30 PM till 7:30 PM
- Cost: Free Event (Buy your own drink, better get me to buy you one :)
- Venue: The Windmill, 31 Đặng Trần Côn, Đống Đa, Hanoi Phone: +84 4 38233774
- Google Map: http://g.co/maps/6nn7b
- Directions: Heading West on Cát Linh turn left immediately after Tôn Đức Thắng
- About the Venue: Czech-style brewery restaurant built around a large courtyard. The home brew beer costs around 28,000VND. You also have food and non-alcoholic beverages available on the menu. We'll be sitting outside so dress warmly.
- Contact: Arky (@playingwithsid)
- Email: HITMANARKY (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM
View Larger Map
Watch this space for updates and future beercamp announcements.