Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope) Released

Few hours ago latest version of Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope) was released. After three days without Internet connection, today evening the damaged optical fiber was patched just in time for the release. As I am writing this post my laptop is downloading the packages to complete the upgrade from Alpha release.

Read more about the features of Ubuntu 9.04 in the following press releases:

Meanwhile in the server room I am seeding ubuntu 9.04 desktop (i386) image via bittorrent . If you are downloading Ubuntu in India, I suggest you download this torrent file. I think I would continue seeding this image until the end of the month (30 April, 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment here using your Google account, OpenID or as an anonymous user.

Popular Posts