Alright this blog entry is aimed as a suggestion to the openSUSE project chaps, I don't want to get into any holy wars here. The first thing we do every time we deploy or update to the latest version of openSUSE in our lab is get rid of beagle desktop top search tool. Any failure to do so results in shrieks of agony and hair pulling (mine, not theirs;-). I mean why do you ship a tool that grinds the computer to halt at least you can try tone down the search ranges a little or something, should the tool be such a resource hog. I have used tracker on Ubuntu I don't have trouble with it, perhaps there is someone out there who'll read this post and try fix this issue in next release.