Thursday, October 2, 2008

Looking For Moderators

Its time for me to throw in the towel, I no longer have time and energy to moderate the India Engineering Students list anymore. The India Engineering Students is a community of Engineering students from the subcontinent and elsewhere, its hosted on Yahoo! groups. Most of early moderators, including the founder of the list is MIA(Missing In Action). So, I decided to look for some young blood to run the list and keep the spammer's, trolls, bots at bay.

If you are a active member of the list and would like to spend time as a moderator then do please leave a comment with your Yahoo! groups user name or links to your past threads on the mailing-list.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to moderate the group.
    It will be a great oppurtunity to work with this bunch of guys.

    I will devote time and my mind for the full functional work of this group with some of your help.

    Dinesh Maan

    dineshmaan@gmail.com
    maandinesh@yahoo.com

    +91 97170 93996
    +91 98129 99295

    ReplyDelete

You can leave a comment here using your Google account, OpenID or as an anonymous user.

Popular Posts