Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Locked Out

All my posts to FSUG-Bangalore mailing-list sent from my Yahoo! Mail email address are getting bounched with a 'CNAME lookup failed temporarily' error. I wrote to the fellows who maintain the list at FSF-I but there is no responce yet. Does anyone face similar problem with the FSUG-Bangalore list? Does the other FSF-I mailing-lists have this issue?.

After posting this issue, Anurag wrote to me saying "Problem with Yahoo mail servers is known issue. They simply fail to resolve our domains, and defer all our in/out mail deliveries. I've complained to yahoo customer support atleast twice but we couldn't arrive at a working solution. ".
If anyone of you figure out a way to fix this issue please leave a comment or write to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave a comment here using your Google account, OpenID or as an anonymous user.

Popular Posts