It time for the next edition of Noise Bridge China Trip #7. This annual trip is organized by San Francisco based Noise bridge hackerspace.
Head over to the event Wiki page for more information on how to join the trip. If you are interested to travel with fellow makers and hackers to various manufacturing spaces in China then this is your golden opportunity.
As of writing this blog post, this is tentative schedule.
- 7-October-2017 -- Leave home for Hong Kong (arrive in Hong Kong on 8-October)
- 8-October-2017 -- We all meet in Hong Kong -- hotel: to be determined
- 8-October to 11-October -- Hong Kong
- 11-October to 16-October -- Shenzhen
- 13-October: tour of factories
- 15-October, 4pm-6pm: Chaihuo x.factory Bring-A-Hack
- 16-October to 19-October -- Xi'an
- 19-October to 24-October -- Beijing
- 24-October to 28-October -- Shanghai
- 28-October-2017 -- fly home (arrive NA or EU on same day)
Keep an eye on the Wiki page
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NoisebridgeChinaTrip7 for most up-to-date information.